Sunday, July 29, 2007

DESIRES


Desires…
Some completed and some are on fire.
But cannot make me satisfied
Without being what I desire…

I am not what I want to be,
Leading towards it but no one can feel.
Struggling, forcing, balancing, am I?
Getting into it, deep and undefined.

Ignorance of others,
Conscious of mine,
Makes me think again,
Who am I?

I lost here,
When I doubted myself,
How can I mold the world?
If ‘I’ myself is not ‘My’self.

Whom to regret?
This is system,
A WAR,
Between one and others Mind.

I am Confused,
How to create the World without being Misused?
Tricked and trapped tracks,
Trying to open, as I am wrapped.

BUT, wait a minute!
Where I am going?
Is this what I wanted?
Is this what I Desired?

Am I modifying the world?
Or
I ‘My’self is being molded?
Let me think it again,

My Desires…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are fabulous, too good poems keep it up my wishes are always with you...

Sagar Thakkar