Tuesday, November 22, 2016

PEACE OF MIND

Looking back and seeing me,
Mostly hurt and then in Peace.
What the passing time has taught me to be,
Is not more than being 'not to be'.

Always thinking of Love, I am
Wondering, how the Universe be,
In a moment, in me and in infinite beings,
A moment of enlightenment and in the next, just a glimpse.

Living and dying at the same time,
When I see the truth but not knowing, how to define.
It’s like showing love to an always unwanted man,
And showing light to an ever blind hollow man.

The Truth, The ever-knowing Truth
And the feud, the ever-growing feud
Are learned and unlearned to fuse, to fuse
The moment of present and the grandest Truth.

When I see the feud I close my eyes
And I see the Truth clearly defined.
But when I close my eyes to see the feud,
I know the world has a very limited time.

No comments: