Sunday, November 2, 2008

To Be A Human - Fortunate or Unfortunate?

Everything seems right,
Everything seems perfect,
Dreams seems always bright,
Hopes in eyes will always reflect,
I am with you, and
You will never leave me.
Why then sometimes I pretend
That I am alone? “I am alone”.

Confident and aim oriented
I am and will always be
In search of satisfaction, indeed
Craving, dieing and struggling to see,
To experience the intrinsic pleasure,
To understand the truth of being
And to release the extreme pressure
Of being alone and of being a human being.

This fact I can’t deny,
This fact of being a human being.
This fact that I am from a race
Which has created histories,
Which has conquered earth and sky,
Which has superior the non-human beings
And has won in every race
By submitting to eternal miseries.

No comments: