Sunday, November 2, 2008

We don't Exist within Us.

It is very unhappy, but too late to be helped, the discovery we have made that we exist. That discovery is called Fall of Man.
- Emerson, "Experience"



The very first ‘I’
And the very first ‘we’ after ‘I’
Both of them as a human being
Didn’t exist and still can’t be seen.

He made us, to him we belong
Humanity is his child
He has been nurturing us, as a father, from so long.
We have been killed
By ourselves,
Why have we given a ‘self’
When we don’t even belong to ourselves?

I have faith in him
But ‘I’ belong to myself
Everything is given by him
But the rights and wrongs are of myself.
How fake you are when you pray
And when you blame him.
How selfish you are when you pray
And you thank him.
How could he be blamed or thanked
When he gave you everything by giving you a ‘self’?

We mislead ourselves
By saying we believe in this or that.
We should not believe in this or that
But in our inner selves.
Instead of reading holy texts
Read yourself first
Which itself is a holy text.
If you juxtapose,
Compare and contrast
Every action and decision of yours
You will feel closer
To him and much faster
You will grow.

No comments: