Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Dream of Seclusion (on 12 oct, 2010)

1.
And here the day has gone in vain,
Full of stress and physical pain,
So many questions, enquiries uncertain,
Why this? Why that? Why not? Still in brain.

The Day began with head in pain,
Muscles streched and brain's veins in strain,
But the work's importance should remain,
Till the last calorie in the body prevail.

Finally, the Night
Has come as a delight,
To rescue and fight
From the cruelities of life.

Now, let me go in that unconscious flight
Where there are no worries reside
In either body, mind or sight
And only imagination fly high and high.

And there is the 'click' of that moment
And I am transported to another parallel world of No-Man,
Where only shadows reside and soul fly,
We call it 'unconscious' but it tells what we are as 'ourselves'.

The journey started as a normal a day,
Problems, problems and prolems still stay,
But we as a spectator and not as actors of real life's play,
Watching ourselves, expecting that we always be this way.

Sometimes expected and sometimes in impossible way,
Like that we see ourselves n others in superficial ways.
This is what my dream is of last night,
Some celebratg n some tried to fight.

2.
I always wanted to enjoy the time
Of this auspicious marriage ceremony bind,
Where all come together and unite,
But what I felt was jaelous, callous n arrogance for each other inside.

And then I realized
That all possess light-hearts n has no light,
Some tried to make us apart
Made me sad with broken heart.

Few of us, isolated n distressed
Finding our way to the palace,
Where the ceremony is placed,
But no suitable means is there at that time n place.

So disheartened to see my own people behavg this way,
My heart trembles, felt the loneliness,
Expressed its insecurity in tears instead
And heart wisperd 'oh God' in utter helplesness.

3.
Then I saw a figure quite far,
In pure black long costume avatar,
Waving at us, askg to come near
To him, without thinkg n with no fear.

We all, excpt few who doubted,
Moved towards him undoubted,
The closer we go, the pleasant it felt,
Like a sinkg ship in ocean has found an island.

As the distance reducd, the blurredness decreased,
As if the dream is no more a dream,
Emotions un-felt, physical pain relieved
As we moved closer senses are ceased.

So close we are now
That the figure is clearly reveald,
So beautiful eyes I have never seen,
Sparkling like blue stars of heaven n so deep as cosmic sea.

Darkest of the dark Blackhole
Like curly hair it has.
If you continously stare
At them, the vision will loose its glare.

Bare foot n bright complexion,
So white the face's skin,
As if it has swallowed every drop of light within,
But still magically it can be seen.

When I lookd at him in no-emotion,
He smiled back with love n protectn,
The blue twinkling mysterious eyes I wil nevr forget,
The bonding I felt that moment can not be expressed.

Oh wait..!! Let me tell u about his beard,
A mixture of white n black long hair,
When I concentrated my eyes there,
He understood my confusd look like a father, n smiled,so rare.!!
A father who feel pleasure at his child's ignorance f truth n stupid behavior.

And then suddenly he tossed three one rupee coins at us,
One come to me n one to my mother,
Third one is lost somewhere,
When I opened my palm, a shining silver one rupee coin is there.

And then he come near to me,
Did not ask but I felt, indeed,
To forward my hands to him
So that he could give me a gift.

A pure white shining hankerchief,
Just like his own skin,
Boadered with silver lining,
He slightly put it on my hands n began leaving.

I saw the hankerchief again
And then at him, now in no pain,
His presence now getting blurred n dim,
And I am coming back from my dream.

4.
I opened my eyes, its five-thirty
And I remembered clearly what I have seen.
Now no physical pain or mental stress remained, how strange..!!
And I can have a dream-less sleep again.

So, I closed my eyes to sleep again
And wake up in 'a moment', that's what I felt,
But 'oh my God' its ten-thirty on the clock,
Five hours of dream-less sleep I have never thought..!!

What a relief I am feeling now,
As if five hours of meditation I have had gone,
What a 'dream of Seclusin' I had
That the life has now become painles, feelingless, fearless n sacred..

No comments: