Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hidden Hope..

I am there where no one can be,
In the eyes of someone and no one can see.
That someone is the one itself cannot feel
That its eyes hold me with the oceans of love and emotions as sea.


Let me die everyday as a cost of your smile,
My Nation, My Country, My Mother, My Child..!!
Let the ashes of my soul purify the darkness of evil in human mind
And spark the re-birth of that pious lost spirit of Humanity Divine.


To once again shine as the Golden Bird in the World,
To lead the way from ashes to gold.
To once again show how the strength unfolds,
To protect the World from its dieing hope.



To hold the hands of blind poor Nations,
To light their lives with shining creations,
To teach the lessons of peace and love
And remove the words like hatred and wars.


To tell the World where God resides,
In the heart of whom where all religions are unified,
Where there is one-ness in soul, diversity in role
And all is poured in one thread of Eternal Goal.


To enlighten the Human with life's Delight,
To live as Sunlight and die as silk-worm die,
To know the 'truth' is the only fight
Of life, the burden of living is to be satisfied.

2 comments:

Er. AMOD KUMAR said...

Dolly Jee, I don’t have words to appreciate this excellent POEM…With Regards

IIBIR said...

Shukriya Amod ji.. I am also a reader just like you.. A poet is a poet only for that particular moment of creation and for the rest of the time a poet is also a reader..