Sunday, October 9, 2011

Few more expressions

To observe the magical light of a glowing star
I raised my head to cross the borders of my sensual avatar,
A moment passed with a blink, and my lashes fall
What engulfed my soul is the glittering eyes of a child just a touch far,
Begging to survive, with a smile, connecting me to the star,
Millions of light years afar. What difference that child’s eyes has
From the divine star? God resides nearest to us, if only we could see at par.




What jewel can replace your enthralling eyes?
Which material pleasure can substitute your endless love divine?
I live every moment to sense your existence
Oh Lord..!! What life is life I could live otherwise?




Those silent eyes when speaks the Truth,
Taking my soul in the deepest routs
Of journey that never ends but infinitely floats,
And ‘I’ riding with Him in the ‘zero-ness’ of the Whole
To rest in peace as His eyes folds..

In remembrance of Mahatma Buddha.

Creative Commons License
Dolly Jamwal- Poetry and all other Articles and Essays. by Dolly Jamwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at dolly--writings.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.facebook.com/dj.dollydolly.

No comments: