Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gandhi.. Be My Part.

Your breath I feel as my Nation flourish,

Your small but fast steps inspired My people to aspire,

Your dream I live, your vision desired,

Your love never died but growing as fire,

Let your soul take birth in every form,

In me, in you and all of us,

Oh My Gandhi live again, in the hearts of people,

And sow again, that seed you felt once,

Your tree that nurtured us,

Its leaves that strengthen us,

Its flower now opening up to spread the fragrance,

To lead the Nation at the heights of creation.

Be within me and play your part,

Let me be used and consumed by your thought,

Let your tree of knowledge grow on my blood,

And spread again the Truth as a destructive flood,

That sways away the waste of ignorance and dark,

And help reach the Truth to every single heart.

No comments: