Friday, January 6, 2012

HOME.

I never knew my heart saved a pigeon for me
From the moment I left my Home.
We share the same heart, beats at same blood,
Dance and dance, dive in the same flood
Of cravings, of reminiscence, of multi-dimensions,
Of ecstasy to fly beyond, of tremor of falling ovations,
The time we spent together, was no-jolly no-melancholy,
The lessons we learn, part-apart, were neither truth nor folly,
The pigeon can bear no more, enough had I adored,
Wandering through the abyss, we are returning back to Home.



Creative Commons License
Dolly Jamwal- Poetry and all other Articles and Essays. by Dolly Jamwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at dolly--writings.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.facebook.com/dj.dollydolly.

No comments: