Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Quotes

‘Love’ is fundamental principle of ‘dependence’, desired by everyone. SO, Love no one but GOD and depend on nobody but on your own self—to satisfy all of your desires.

What u know is just a beginning so let’s start knowing others..

Let me live my own dreams and not of other. Let me see my own Realities to live and surrender for the other…

'I' cannot bring change, 'we' can... And 'we'? 'We' include both who give votes n those who win votes. If anyone will work itself without caring 4 other, it'll again become 'I' n not 'we'.

Can anyone do me a favor? I want to become a politician but not a famous one. I want to become an actress but without make-up. I want to become a writer but without editor/publisher. So anyone?

AAj ki taaza khabar!! Lifeboy se nahao or Swine Flue bhagao.. Translation: Today's breaking news!! Lifeboy everyday keeps Swine Flu away.. :P

I want to become citizen of the world without being an Indian.. or I want to remain an Indian unknown by the world..

Universe or this whole cosmos for GOD and Earth for world leaders, merely a toy to play with...

I only want peace of mind and heart, rest is just a part of it..

What do you mean by "Education"? I say "even a PhD. holder is not educated if...........” No need to explain........... All educated person know what I’m saying... RIGHT?

No comments: