Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Corruption <> Pollution

From ground to sky,
From basement to terrace.
Lies what you breathe,
Lies what you live.
Pollution! Pollution!
Corruption! Corruption!

From air to lungs,
From lungs to heart,
From heart to mind
And even soul is not apart.

This everyone knows,
This everyone has said,
History being an example
Of an inevitable fare.

Polluted heart?
Or corrupted soul?
Or polluted soul?
Or corrupted heart?
What is what
Is quite hard.

Carbon! Carbon! Emissions are everywhere.
Common let’s eat it, it’s our basis,
Oh! But wait it’s not real
Produced by man to destroy the real.

Corrupted souls have destroyed the real,
Polluted ones are the result of fear,
Corrupted hearts led it further
To give us polluted hearts as a perfect deal.

I am talking about the cause,
It’s expansion and it’s result.
But what is the solution we have here?
Where will be its end finally, finally what we’ll have to bear?

What? Strange!! Are you asking me?
I am just a student of twenty-three years.
My mind can only float here and there,
But to give the answers
Are the work of scholars we see everywhere.

But only kind politicians
Of least corrupted soul
And least corrupted heart
Should bear.

And by only doctors
Of least polluted heart
And of least polluted soul,
The doubt should get cleared.

Everyone say that it is Hell,
That is everywhere.
Though the hell is everywhere
My heaven resides in me
And within me it reflects the heaven
Present everywhere.

This is my answer
For all of you, my dear!
But as I am only of twenty-three years
Will you listen to me? No! I know it’s clear.

9 comments:

Vikas Gupta said...

Your three latest posts are just wow! Keep writing.

IIBIR said...

Thanks Mr. Vikas

harcharan bains said...

the one love is poetry indeed. i posted a comment there. thanks

Anonymous said...

thoughts

Suyash Deep Rai said...

You are really a great orator.
Expression of words is one thing. Expression of words through poetry in another tough task. U did it well.
Suyash.

IIBIR said...

Thanks Suyash ji and Arvind ji..
Suyash ji i just wish i could say all this in Hindi someday..

Suyash Deep Rai said...

haha, To write in Hindi you must have to take tution from me...!!

Anyway..Hindi is really a Shandaar Language..It's beauty is unique .

Suyash

IIBIR said...

yeah sure..ur blog is my tutor..
and ya hindi as well as urdu.. both are beautiful languages.. i wish i cud master thm somday..

Suyash Deep Rai said...

उर्दू की तो बात मत कहिये | ये हमारे भारत की अपनी भाषा है | ये आमिर खुसरो, ये इकबाल की बानी है |
फिर भी अपने वतन में बेवतन है |